A New Course Design
Fall classes will incorporate our new, highly interactive course design. The biggest change in our course design is the direct teaching from the instructor. Each course will have a dedicated IHOPU Online instructor who will guide you through the course materials in a user-friendly learning environment. Additionally, you will have direct access to your instructor through discussion threads, online office hours, live class sessions for one hour each week, and quality feedback on coursework. Students will also be able to interact directly with one another through discussion threads, virtual small group assignment, and praying for each another as we form a strong spiritual community together.
First Semester Certificate Courses (formerly known as the Forerunner Curriculum):
- Foundations: Intimacy with Jesus with Jennifer Alexander, MDiv (Oct. 5 - Nov. 6)
- Foundations: Forerunner Ministry with Jon Boegl, MDiv (Oct. 5 - Nov. 6)
- Foundations: Jesus' Glorious Return with Samuel Clough (Nov. 9 - Dec. 18)
- Foundations: Growing in Prayer with LaTeisha Carroll, MDiv (Nov. 9 - Dec. 18)
Second Semester Certificate Courses:
- The Existence and Attributes of God with Alisha Powell (Oct. 5 - Nov. 6)
- A Survey of Eschatology with Amanda Beattie (Oct. 5 - Nov. 6)
- The Excellencies of Christ with Dale Anderson (Nov. 9 - Dec. 18)
- Foundations of Intercession with Kyle Meythaler (Nov. 9 - Dec. 18)
Each course will continue for five weeks. By taking two courses at the same time straight through, you will be able to complete your entire First or Second Semester Certificate in 10 weeks! Credit courses include homework that generally takes 12-15 hours a week with an additional 10 hours of prayer requirements. Spiritual enrichment courses (i.e. audit) allow you to join with the credit students and give you the flexibility of completing the homework or not, but not for a grade.
Check out our First and Second Semester Certificate courses below:
First Semester Certificate
Second Semester Certificate